Tuesday 14 October 2008

I heart Etsy!

Etsy is such a wonderful concept! I have decided to share the love by showcasing some of the cutest finds available on Etsy.

Just in case you have never heard of Etsy, I'll give you a quick run down on what it is all about.


Etsy is like a giant worldwide market of all beautiful handmade goodies. Anyone can have a little "shop" on Etsy for free, and it is only 20 cent to list an item. Unlike eBay there are no selling fees.

All goods on Etsy are handmade (or supplies to make handmade goods) or vintage collectables. It is all of unusually high standards, and the people who sell on Etsy are usually amazingly, over-the-top friendly!

If you want to know what a particular seller is like, you can read their feedback before making any purchases.

Prices are in US dollars, and sellers will usually ship to anywhere in the world. If you are unsure about anything, just convo the seller (click on "conversation", and type your question). Most people will bend over backwards to help you.

Have fun! It's very addictive... and if you list some goods on Etsy, let me know!


http://www.etsy.com

Here are a few fun finds to get you started:






Ruth xx

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oooh, I love the matryoshka wrapping paper!

This is my site:

www.Alicia3218.etsy.com

MJ said...

Nice -just letting you know I found an Australian "etsy" type site as well (I'm not associated with it in anyway and not selling from it YET! LOL) found it on my travels...

http://www.madeit.com.au/